X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite tv character name

Supporting actress category:
    Hill Street Blues. Hooker in jail: Lotta Gue
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    TV: Huggy Bear
    Movie: C.K. Dexter Haven
    DB

Comment

Milburn Drysdale, the greatest comedy character in television history.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        ...speaking of Stayin' Alive, I ran into Barry Gibb in the men's room at the Pacific Dining Car the other day, wow were he and his brothers a high-pitched talent! Loving working for the Russian oligarchs, they have the best girlfriends bar none... I saw one and thought about getting married for the 12th time until someone told me I was married for the twelfth time! What a darling wife I have to remind me of these little things before I step on my dick again... speaking of dicks, Pamela Anderson has a timeless beauty, doesn't she? I'd walk a mile just to sniff that orange bathing suit...

Sorry, what was the question again?

Comment

BIGGUS DICKUS
          OBVIOUSLY NOT TV BUT......

BUBBLES AKA REGINALD COUSINS, THE WIRE.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-11-2020, 07:39 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Chalky White, Boardwalk Empire
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Larry King View Post

...speaking of Stayin' Alive, I ran into Barry Gibb in the men's room at the Pacific Dining Car the other day, wow were he and his brothers a high-pitched talent! Loving working for the Russian oligarchs, they have the best girlfriends bar none... I saw one and thought about getting married for the 12th time until someone told me I was married for the twelfth time! What a darling wife I have to remind me of these little things before I step on my dick again... speaking of dicks, Pamela Anderson has a timeless beauty, doesn't she? I'd walk a mile just to sniff that orange bathing suit...

Sorry, what was the question again?
              We have missed you Larry, our board brother. Don’t be a stranger.

Comment

Working...
              X