Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Goedert

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dallas Goedert

    Sucker punched. What is going on? I hope some teammates tweet support

  • #2
    There has to be some back story on this.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      Sucker punched. What is going on? I hope some teammates tweet support
      https://twitter.com/LaneJohnson65/st...450835969?s=20

      I agree with IE. Dinner with his family at 1 am? This was a bar fight.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 06-21-2020, 01:17 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

        https://twitter.com/LaneJohnson65/st...450835969?s=20

        I agree with IE. Dinner with his family at 1 am? This was a bar fight.
        AH DON'T BE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS. I'VE BEEN OUT TO DINNER THAT LATE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT WORK SECOND SHIFT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

        Comment


        • #5
          Video here. It’s bad. He got sucker punched big time.

          https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...328175109?s=09
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 06-21-2020, 05:47 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Per Les Bowen, NFL sources say an arrest has been made.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Video here. It’s bad. He got sucker punched big time.

              https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...328175109?s=09
              Yeah but what led up to it? Some guy with a grudge? Some guy trying to be notorious by punching an NFL player? Some rando a$$hole?
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

                Yeah but what led up to it? Some guy with a grudge? Some guy trying to be notorious by punching an NFL player? Some rando a$$hole?
                I’ve worked plenty of security in bars and when you mix stupid with alcohol it doesn’t take much for someone to go off or overreact to a perceived slight.



                Apparently family and friends were being addressed in a disrespectful way and Dallas was asking them to stop when the punch came.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Raptor View Post

                  I’ve worked plenty of security in bars and when you mix stupid with alcohol it doesn’t take much for someone to go off or overreact to a perceived slight.



                  Apparently family and friends were being addressed in a disrespectful way and Dallas was asking them to stop when the punch came.
                  So it sounds closest to my speculation 3
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here’s the dude who sucker punched Goedert. aren’t Ricardo and DQ in this area? Maybe go ask for a test drive and then run off the lot giggling like school girls when he goes to retrieve the car keys.

                    #payback!

                    Kyle Hadala
                    Wilde Jaguar
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 06-22-2020, 05:50 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      On the Wilde Jaguar facenutz page:

                      The Wilde Automotive Family in no way condones any acts of violence. The former employee in question has not worked at any of our facilities since May 2, 2020, nor do we have any association with him. We wish Dallas Goedert a speedy recovery and good health.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        On the Wilde Jaguar facenutz page:
                        LOL wow. I don't want to derail this thread, but I never thought cancel culture would reach the point where car dealerships would have to distance themselves from dudes who start fights.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The guy in the blue shirt and tan shorts that's in Dallas' face right before; was he setting him up?
                          I'd be questioning him as well.
                          Well at least I don't wear the same sport coat every week like you and Bruno.

                          Jesse "The Body" Ventura

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

                            LOL wow. I don't want to derail this thread, but I never thought cancel culture would reach the point where car dealerships would have to distance themselves from dudes who start fights.
                            Apparently somebody there is smart enough to understand the destructive power of an angry social media mob.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              Here’s the dude who sucker punched Goedert. aren’t Ricardo and DQ in this area? Maybe go ask for a test drive and then run off the lot giggling like school girls when he goes to retrieve the car keys.

                              #payback!

                              Kyle Hadala
                              Wilde Jaguar
                              He worked in my zip code and very close to me. I heard he was fired from there.

                              Eagles fans down here have an ABP on him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X