Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Eagles offer season ticket members the option of “taking a year off”?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Eagles offer season ticket members the option of “taking a year off”?

Giants and Patriots have given their season ticket members the option of not buying their tickets this year while retaining the rights for 2021 and later. This is particularly major for seat license holders.

I suspect this might be an indication of how this season is going to play out.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Giants and Patriots have given their season ticket members the option of not buying their tickets this year while retaining the rights for 2021 and later. This is particularly major for seat license holders.

I suspect this might be an indication of how this season is going to play out.
    This seems like a good first step to shift personal responsibility onto the customer. Everyone who wants to attend are assuming risk.

I like it.

Comment

The same group of folks who refuse to wear masks in public are the same folks who smash your mom with no condoms.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        The same group of folks who refuse to wear masks in public are the same folks who smash your mom with no condoms.
        Splashing your momma with Old Grandad was getting expensive, so I butt plugged her with a hand sanitizer pump dispenser.

She wants to move up to a 32oz bottle!

Comment

Working...
        X