Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How y'all doing?

Not much to talk about Eagles wise.

I'm feeling kinda "meh on the downside" right now but the current situation has made me appreciate the better things in life.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Well, Pam has responded wonderfully to her chemo treatments. After her third, they did another scan and found that the regimen is kicking azz. We’re thrilled and the Meso team at UPenn are also happy with the results. Two more treatments and she gets to ring that bell. While we’re happy with the way things are going so far, we also recognize the insidious nature of the disease. We’ll see what sort of maintenance program they prescribe. But so far so good.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Well, Pam has responded wonderfully to her chemo treatments. After her third, they did another scan and found that the regimen is kicking azz. We’re thrilled and the Meso team at UPenn are also happy with the results. Two more treatments and she gets to ring that bell. While we’re happy with the way things are going so far, we also recognize the insidious nature of the disease. We’ll see what sort of maintenance program they prescribe. But so far so good.
      Loki, that's really good to hear. Hope her progress just keeps getting better. Also sound like you hit the right people to treat her.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That’s great news Loki! Hope everything continues to go well.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I'm feeling kinda "meh on the downside" right now but the current situation has made me appreciate the better things in life.
          I'm pretty much like many others, taking it one day at a time. I totally agree with taking time to appreciate the better things. Simple pleasures that we so often take for granted.

Comment

That's great to see.

Comment

FUCKIN A!
              WILL KEEEP PRAYING YOU BOTH KEEP MOVING FWD.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Great news, Loki. Really happy to hear things are looking up for you guys.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I also have to say that medical marijuana consumables have really done the trick for her.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Well, Pam has responded wonderfully to her chemo treatments. After her third, they did another scan and found that the regimen is kicking azz.
                    Excellent! So glad things are going well. Keep kicking azz!

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Great to hear. Hope the momentum keeps going!
                      DB

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I'm living at the intersection of unconscious bias and good intentions. Besides that, I see a future in which the coronavirus never really goes away but we normalize the experience of living with it by developing better and better treatments. It looks as if antibodies only last a few months, whether vaccines will do better is questionable, so it won't be eradicated like smallpox. It will be more and more treatable though, at least for rich people, while poor people and countries are hit harder by it. Bleak? I don't know...
                        DB

Comment

Working...
                        X