Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for Goodwin or is it Godwin?

Opts out for this season

Fucking wimps, this is a 99.9% survival rate, for a young in shape football players he has a better chance of getting struck by lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Fucking wimps, this is a 99.9% survival rate, for a young in shape football players he has a better chance of getting struck by lighting.
      Hey hero. His wife miscarried several times before they finally had their current five month old infant. He made a choice to not expose his wife and child who might not be so virile as young athletes.

You sound like you were the offspring of a demon or incubus. It can happen.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Hey hero. His wife miscarried several times before they finally had their current five month old infant. He made a choice to not expose his wife and child who might not be so virile as young athletes.

You sound like you were the offspring of a demon or incubus. It can happen.
        So here is a thought,DO NOT GO AROUND THEM WHILE PLAYING 16 WEEKS. Tested everyday, you play football it's your job and a team traded a pick for you. There is no reason not to play because of Covid-19.

Comment

So here is a thought,DO NOT GO AROUND THEM WHILE PLAYING 16 WEEKS. Tested everyday, you play football it's your job and a team traded a pick for you. There is no reason not to play because of Covid-19.
          Sounds like a solid way to start a child's life.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Is that what Breitbart is telling you?
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Is that what Breitbart is telling you?
              They really care about the lives of those babies... right up until they're born.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Last edited by Loki; 07-29-2020, 11:01 AM.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Survival rate isn’t the total picture. There are a boatload of instances where the infected survive but suffer from Covid-19 related conditions after they overcome the disease. Everything from neurological to physical.

Comment

You know, I typically use the term "doofus" as an endearment. Notable exceptions are Kaiser Wilhelm II and you. Just because your parents never spent any time with you, it doesn't mean it's okay.
                    DB

Comment

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINEWill Sommer

Updated Jul. 28, 2020 11:42PM ET Published Jul. 28, 2020 8:06AM ET

Youtube

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINEWill Sommer

Updated Jul. 28, 2020 11:42PM ET Published Jul. 28, 2020 8:06AM ET

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.
                        Bwhahaha! If I had a Twitter account, I'd retweet this chick too! She's great! Did you see the video where she's saying something like some woman at one of her prayer meetings was in the front row thinking about a movie star and she spontaneously gave birth to a child or her pregnancy went away or something? She's terrific, this one!
                        DB

Comment

I love how the world seems to think that these athletes are required to sing and dance during a pandemic to entertain us. I don't fault anyone for opting out. Quite frankly, and especially after the Marlins debacle, we might be completely irresponsible to even be condoning these leagues starting back up under the current conditions. How many people in our area were unnecessarily exposed by the Marlins for lets face it, a completely non essential baseball series. It should also be noted that I think it is honorable to choose the health of yourself, family, friends and community over money. If I were in their shoes, I would not sing and dance for you. Sorry!!
                          Last edited by AgendaPolice; 07-29-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

You know, I typically use the term "doofus" as an endearment. Notable exceptions are Kaiser Wilhelm II and you. Just because your parents never spent any time with you, it doesn't mean it's okay.
                              Your name really speaks volumes, either that or you were just a pussy growing up and maybe still are. My parents were great and did not shell me from every little thing so I did not get hurt, it's a part of life and learning life lessons. But you were wrapped in a bubble and got powder put on your tushey by momma every day that is how you want everyone else to be raised.

Comment

Working...
                              X