So much for Goodwin or is it Godwin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Your name really speaks volumes, either that or you were just a pussy growing up and maybe still are. My parents were great and did not shell me from every little thing so I did not get hurt, it's a part of life and learning life lessons. But you were wrapped in a bubble and got powder put on your tushey by momma every day that is how you want everyone else to be raised.
    Not bad! Poor marks for originality on the Dim Bulb slam, it's been done so much. And for the "shell" whatever that means. On the plus side, you get total props for the bubble wrap and tushey slam. That's not bad.

But you're still a doofus who doesn't understand that different people get to make their own choices in this life. Including football players.
    DB

Comment

Wow. Who knew that the gobfather is such a Karen.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Fucking wimps, this is a 99.9% survival rate, for a young in shape football players he has a better chance of getting struck by lighting.
        SHUT UP.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Fucking wimps, this is a 99.9% survival rate, for a young in shape football players he has a better chance of getting struck by lighting.
          What a fucking moron! People have the right to choose. He chose his family bc of his family's history. He doesn't owe anyone shit except his family, it's a fucking game and a business that will chew him up and spit him out and drop him in an instant when they don't need him anymore. He is dropping millions to ensure his family is safe you think that is an easy choice? Get a grip dude they don't owe you your Sunday entertainment or parade around for your amusement dipshit! Fucking people flap their gums till shit hits home. I never wish anything on anyone, and am not on you that's for sure, but I highly doubt you would be singing this tune if you lost someone in your family! Till then, STFU and respect people's decisions!

Comment

Don't you have a job to get fired from?

Comment

So here is a thought,DO NOT GO AROUND THEM WHILE PLAYING 16 WEEKS. Tested everyday, you play football it's your job and a team traded a pick for you. There is no reason not to play because of Covid-19.
              Don't see his newborn child or wife who recently gave birth for 5-6 months?

Also, we didn't even trade a pick for him. It was a pick swap in the 6th fucking round. Get over it.

Comment

Can someone please ban this piece of shit already? Trump and his supporters need to be silenced, permanently!

So here is a thought,DO NOT GO AROUND THEM WHILE PLAYING 16 WEEKS. Tested everyday, you play football it's
                your job and a team traded a pick for you. There is no reason not to play because of Covid-19.

Comment

Working...
                X