Not into it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not into it

Anybody else just not into baseball, bball, hockey? Been watching mostly dirt track racing from home. Sixers still look the same, Phils still have no pitching. Gonna hang at wildwood crest rest of summer.

I'm not into it either...just doesn't feel the same without fans in the seats and I don't want to see politics in sporting events.Sorry, that's just how I feel.

Comment

Been watching all of them. Even the Union.
      If those selfish fucks on the Marlins had just voted not to play I’d still be watching the Phillies as well.
      Flyers with a nice win today.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Don't sleep on the Flyers. They finally have a goaltender and now the defense may finally be there. Vigneault has his team playing hard. They're everything the Sixers aren't.

Comment

Sounds like a you problem. Stick to dirt track racing ya noob.
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I have to agree with the Flyers. They're the only one of the three which I would make a point to sit down and watch for an extended period of time. I want to get into the Phillies but right now I'm just having a hard time being fully vested and a large part of it is due to the 60 game season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              Anybody else just not into baseball, bball, hockey? Been watching mostly dirt track racing from home. Sixers still look the same, Phils still have no pitching. Gonna hang at wildwood crest rest of summer.
              I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE SPORTING EVENT SINCE ALL THIS STARTED. BUT THE 'CORE' GAYTERS KNOW WHY. THOSE WHO ARE NOT, DON'T.
              WHEN ARE YOU HITTING THE CREST?

TEXT ME IN THE EVENING NEXT FEW DAYS. MAYBE ONE NIGHT WE CAN MAKE THE ROLL NORTH TO NEW EGYPT SPEEDWAY.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-02-2020, 10:45 PM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Flyers with a nice win today.
                Hell yes!! That was an awesome game. No idea what folks are talking about in this thread

Comment

Working...
                X