Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before my nightly "The Phillies Suck" Post...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before my nightly "The Phillies Suck" Post...

Let me say that the Sixers suck. They just interviewed Brett Brown prior the fourth period and he said "the crowd has helped us." What a maroon.
    DB

Probably won’t matter if he gets canned.
    Harris and his chums will still own the team. They’ll hire the wrong Van Gundy. Wait...is there a right Van Gundy?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Probably won’t matter if he gets canned.
      Harris and his chums will still own the team. They’ll hire the wrong Van Gundy. Wait...is there a right Van Gundy?
      In this case, there is no wrong Van Gundy. Either would be a huge upgrade over Brown. I still think Jeff, if he wants to coach, would be great but I'd be perfectly happy with either. The Process is on life support.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

In this case, there is no wrong Van Gundy. Either would be a huge upgrade over Brown. I still think Jeff, if he wants to coach, would be great but I'd be perfectly happy with either. The Process is on life support.
        Is it possible that they need at least a very good coach to make Simmons and Embiid work? I'll admit I don't know a lot about the NBA, it just seems like everyone thinks every NBA coach sucks, which is why I was hesitant to call for Brown's head in the past. Obviously I was wrong and he's out.

Comment

A team with no point guard. Instead the hierarchy blew their load on Horford. Harris and his merry band of meddlers will fuck the team up for whomever is coaching it.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I've listened to Doris Burke coach this team from the booth better than Brown from the bench. Surrounding Simmons with really good shooters would be the best recipe for success IMO but surely a good coach can figure out how to use Embiid and Simmons. Horford was a bigger problem. They had some success when Brown brought him off the bench.

Bad signings, bad coaching. I hope they can fix it bit I dont know.
            Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Is it possible that they need at least a very good coach to make Simmons and Embiid work? I'll admit I don't know a lot about the NBA, it just seems like everyone thinks every NBA coach sucks, which is why I was hesitant to call for Brown's head in the past. Obviously I was wrong and he's out.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Devils...shitshow
              Crystal Palace...their manager played futbol when teams used an inflated pig bladder. Stonehenge was the hot new vacation spot.
              Sixers? I like the idea of Harris and his group selling the team so that they can buy the Mets.
              Anyone else think of George McGinnis watching THarris in the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
              X