Hoping Lane Johnson can go tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping Lane Johnson can go tomorrow

think we can move the ball without Sanders but this offense will struggle if LJ is out.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    think we can move the ball without Sanders but this offense will struggle if LJ is out.
    2 starting rookies on the OL, bwhaaaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

2 starting rookies on the OL, bwhaaaaaa!!
      I'd be shocked if "the football team" doesn't overload the right side. Could be a long day for the rooks they have a very good D line. Wondering how Dougie P decides to help out those poor kids on the right side or Wentz may be gone week 1. Also brilliant spending a 2nd rounder on a guy who is inactive week 1 hahaha. What happened to "we will have some creative ideas and packages for him". Fucking idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

I'd be shocked if "the football team" doesn't overload the right side. Could be a long day for the rooks they have a very good D line. Wondering how Dougie P decides to help out those poor kids on the right side or Wentz may be gone week 1. Also brilliant spending a 2nd rounder on a guy who is inactive week 1 hahaha. What happened to "we will have some creative ideas and packages for him". Fucking idiots!
        Disgusting.

Comment

Either Driscoll is a player or Mailata is officially a bust.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Probably best not to get too gimmicky with that OL. I got no problems with holding Hurts out this week.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Held up pretty good in that 1st drive

Comment

bumpp
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X