• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 unanswered points

Sickening
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Team playing with not heart. Great line in a movie I'm sure we have all seen, "Attitude reflects leadership!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Team playing with not heart. Great line in a movie I'm sure we have all seen, "Attitude reflects leadership!!"
      Wentz fucking stupid Ints started this avalanche......that fucker needs to get his head straight.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Their body language is ass. And it all started with Pederson playing at the end of the first half like a fucking moron who had no situational awareness
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Their body language is ass. And it all started with Pederson playing at the end of the first half like a fucking moron who had no situational awareness
          Yup. And have to say Wentz deep ball sucks ass. He is fucked in the head. And Dougie hadn't been a great play caller since the SB. He is above average but has no situational awerwness whatsoever. Complete fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Sickening
            I saw this same shit in Miami last December. Same team. Between Doug, Carson and Howie I predict one of them will be gone next year. They haven’t been on the same page in 3 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Pederson wasn’t playing. It was Wentz’s play at the end of the first half that started all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Pederson wasn’t playing. It was Wentz’s play at the end of the first half that started all of this.
                On Pederson as well. Run the ball in that situation. Know your team. Know the injuries. Know you got to keep the Washington dline slowing down for the run.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

They are killing Doug on PGL. They said the scripted plays all worked and when Doug actually started calling the game it went downhill. His answers in his PC made it seem like he was just calling plays out of thin air.

Comment

Working...
                  X