X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Carson

So inconsistent. Fumblemaster.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

But.. but... everyone’s fault but his!!!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I was literally going to post "but...but"

Comment

Can't really defend the guy anymore, the guys head is toast.

Comment

I’m about done with him and the excuses.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Awful Wentz, horrible play calling, and lack of anyone to judge talent and this is what we have

Comment

They can say anything they want but they drafted Hurts because they know h is a bust. And the are getting rid of Ertz too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                I’m about done with him and the excuses.
                He has his moments when he's great. All the potential in the world. Between the inconsistency, the fumbles and the injuries I just don't trust him.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He has his moments when he's great. All the potential in the world. Between the inconsistency, the fumbles and the injuries I just don't trust him.
                  All I’ve heard is what a great study of the game he is....I’m questioning his football IQ at this point. He was making rookie errors today...on multiple occasions.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    But.. but... everyone’s fault but his!!!
                    He’s a ten cent head bum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                      They can say anything they want but they drafted Hurts because they know h is a bust. And the are getting rid of Ertz too.
                      I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree.

Comment

Wentz sucked a fucking hairy dog dick today but this shit here is as stupid as Pedersons approach to the end of the half
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Wentz sucked a fucking hairy dog dick today but this shit here is as stupid as Pedersons approach to the end of the half
                          Completely disagree. Up 17-0 the game isn’t over. If there were only 30 seconds left, maybe you run the clock. But 2:30 left with the ball on the 30? That’s the time to throw and get 3 or 7 points. The awful pick was on Wentz. So was the overthrow with 30 seconds left.
                          Last edited by art vandelay; 09-13-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Hard to defend anymore... Him and Pederson. Pederson was horrible today also. His decisions are baffling and the play calling sucks.

Comment

The game has changed so much since they drafted him. His game is now not built for the new league. I’m afraid Doug might not be either. It’s a bad sign that when they wanted a forest offensive voice they went back into history for MM.

Comment

Working...
                              X