Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday was just a continuation of the past two years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was just a continuation of the past two years.

Bad coaching, bad QB play, tons of injuries, lack of depth due to stupid drafting

Exactly right. This is the same Eagles team that was 5-7 after losing in Miami, and got lucky the next week against the Giants. Followed by another terrible off season by Howie.

Comment

As Dougie said..."the new norm."

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Bad coaching, bad QB play, tons of injuries, lack of depth due to stupid drafting
        100% correct. All of these need to get fixed. Now.

Comment

Last year it seemed we couldn't get anything going on the first few drives. I was optimistic yesterday after they went up early but befuddled by how quickly they crashed. The playcalling didn't help. They could've played to protect the lead but tried too hard to be cute.

Comment

Choked the chicken!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm giving them a week. I think no Sanders was huge.

Odd take I heard was that Wentz really missed Alshon. It's possible. A possession receiver can be as important as a deep threat. Seems like Ertz has checked out and JJAW is still JJAW.

If they beat the Lambs, this week is forgiven. But I'm not betting on it.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X