Lame.......Team not ready.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame.......Team not ready.

.......piss poor talent and clueless leadership.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Embarrassing effort

Comment

Wonder what Gomer and Howie will blame this weeks lost on or better yet which group

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        Embarrassing effort

Pederson and staff was like this last year....slow start, poorly prepared, no focus, confusion, sloppy play. It’s becoming his calling card.

"I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It's becoming more and more evident that Dougie had absolutely nothing to do with the SB win and it was more the others around him. Shit it wasn't even his idea to call the Philly Special!

I see no evidence this guy is a great HC at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            It's becoming more and more evident that Dougie had absolutely nothing to do with the SB win and it was more the others around him. Shit it wasn't even his idea to call the Philly Special!

I see no evidence this guy is a great HC at all.

I’m agreeing more and more with you with every few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

I’m agreeing more and more with you with every few games.
              Hate saying it but fuck if you watch the games and football it's pretty fucking evident. He has been lucky to be in such a shit division or he wouldn't even be a 500 coach right now.
              ​​​
              Last edited by Spartan92; 09-20-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X