X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible play call.. Doug sucks

Run been working all day or bootleg but nope stupid play call
    ​​​​​​

People gave me crap when I said this but Alex Smith flat out told me Doug was not a X and O guy.

Comment

Our offensive play caller in 17 was money
      Last edited by maggsgsr; 09-20-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

If you have to pray for a run on 4th and 2-3 the guy calling the plays isn’t the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          People gave me crap when I said this but Alex Smith flat out told me Doug was not a X and O guy.
          Again, Doug Wentz and Foles got lucky having Reich and Defillipo. Once they left, other than being in the NFC east being so shit, this team sucks balls. Doug has been exposed he is flat hot garbage period.

Anyone saying Doug won that SB, sorry I don't buy it anymore. He gets zero cred for the Philly Special either that was all Foles!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            If you have to pray for a run on 4th and 2-3 the guy calling the plays isn’t the problem.
            You play the game and to what is working not to make your QB feel good are you shitting me!!!

Must be the dumbest thing I have heard today!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Again, Doug Wentz and Foles got lucky having Reich and Defillipo. Once they left, other than being in the NFC east being so shit, this team sucks balls. Doug has been exposed he is flat hot garbage period.

Anyone saying Doug won that SB, sorry I don't buy it anymore. He gets zero cred for the Philly Special either that was all Foles!
              I also think having guys like Foles, Blount, T Smith and Long made a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
                Our offensive play caller in 17 was money
                Was it really him or was it all 3 including Reich and Defilippo cause he has been shit since

Comment

I saw a drop off after Reich left. I think he was a huge loss and is a good head coach in his own right. You also have to factor in a 3 headed monster at RB and Foles
                  Last edited by maggsgsr; 09-20-2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
                    I saw a drop off after Reich left. I think he was a huge loss and a good head coach in his own right
                    We all have. Take them out of the NFC east and they don't make the playoffs the last years period and Doug is exposed which he is.

And yes, Wentz looks like shit I do not absolve him at all right now.

Comment

You play the game and to what is working not to make your QB feel good are you shitting me!!!

Must be the dumbest thing I have heard today!
                      LOL the dumbest thing you’ve heard today is something I didn’t even say. I don’t care about making Wentz happy. If Sanders had been stuffed on 4th down, everyone would have been furious with Doug for not opening things up with his play call.

Wentz had all the time in the world and he threw the ball into double coverage in the middle of the field. I doubt that was the best place to go with that throw. It even looked like he could have run for a first down pretty easily, but I’d have to see a replay.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

LOL the dumbest thing you’ve heard today is something I didn’t even say. I don’t care about making Wentz happy. If Sanders had been stuffed on 4th down, everyone would have been furious with Doug for not opening things up with his play call.

Wentz had all the time in the world and he threw the ball into double coverage in the middle of the field. I doubt that was the best place to go with that throw. It even looked like he could have run for a first down pretty easily, but I’d have to see a replay.
                        No one has to pray for a run on 4th down to work it was working all day you go with what was working not with a QB that had been making bad decisions and had accuracy issues. That is coaching coaching isn't it?

At least fucking roll him out or do something different since he is a genius and innovative play caller right? Nope just let him stand there what innovation! 10 steps ahead of the league Doug is!

Comment

No one has to pray for a run on 4th down to work it was working all day you go with what was working not with a QB that had been making bad decisions and had accuracy issues. That is coaching coaching isn't it?

At least fucking roll him out or do something different since he is a genius and innovative play caller right? Nope just let him stand there what innovation! 10 steps ahead of the league Doug is!
                          Again I said nothing about praying for a run to work. I was talking about the play call, not the execution. Yes, the run was working today and they could have called one. But if a team can’t trust it’s QB in 4 down territory, I’m more concerned about that than I am with the coach not calling a running play.

Comment

Originally posted by art
                            vandelay;n1435383

Again I said nothing about praying for a run to work. I was talking about the play call, not the execution. Yes, the run was working today and they could have called one. But if a team can’t trust it’s QB in 4 down territory, I’m more concerned about that than I am with the coach not calling a running play.
                            Strawman92

Comment

Working...
                            X