Let Hurts get some reps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Hurts get some reps.

I was wrong about drafting him. I was wrong about Wentz's fools gold at the end of last year. He looks like a rookie.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Amen. I’m done with this regime. Horrendous.

Comment

At this point the game is pretty much over why not. Wtf was all this "we have some great ideas and packages with Hurts" to justify the pick? Haven't seen it and week 2 is over.

It's obvious it was a wasted pick and Doug has no fucking clue what or how to use him. No way they picked him to be Carson's replacement

Comment

Not saying Doug, Schwartz and Howie don’t deserve any blame, but Carson is far and away the biggest problem through 2 games. I actually think the team would be 2-0 with Nick Foles.

Comment

Stop you think you are mad at Wentz, Hurts is a bum. He is NOT AN NFL QB

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            Not saying Doug, Schwartz and Howie don’t deserve any blame, but Carson is far and away the biggest problem through 2 games. I actually think the team would be 2-0 with Nick Foles.
            Them not hiring a real offensive coordinator and settling for Morningwheg probably hurt a lot.

But yeah, Wentz looks brutal. I don't know if it's the injuries or watching Foles win the SB but he's a mess.

Doug's made the playoffs 3 years in a row and won the SB so I'm not ready to call for his head just yet.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Them not hiring a real offensive coordinator and settling for Morningwheg probably hurt a lot.

But yeah, Wentz looks brutal. I don't know if it's the injuries or watching Foles win the SB but he's a mess.

Doug's made the playoffs 3 years in a row and won the SB so I'm not ready to call for his head just yet.
              Again in the NFC east here Dallas choked 2 years in a row and we backed in and the other 2 teams weren't even pop Warner teams. Any other division this team doesn't sniff the playoffs the last 2 years and I'm not so sure Reich and Fip didn't have more to do with the SB win than people want to admit.

Comment

Unlike last week, Wentz is far from the reason they lost today. It would have taken a great performance to win this game.

That being said, I’ve noticed that after 2017, Wentz’s best games have come when the team isn’t relying on him. Sometimes a QB needs to be the reason his team wins. 3-4 bad plays from Wentz today kept them from having a shot.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 09-20-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

It’s a great thing that Lurie had Howie bring in all of those outside the organization offensive minds to help out Doug.
                  This offense by committee really seems to be working and firing on all cylinders.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    Stop you think you are mad at Wentz, Hurts is a bum. He is NOT AN NFL QB
                    Wentz is a bum. He is NOT AN NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Doug just needs a QB.

Comment

Working...
                      X