What's funny is thanks to Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's funny is thanks to Dallas

Shitting the bed as well, we still may have a shot to win the division and everyone will fillate Doug for making the playoffs and nothing will change. Same shit coaches, players, scouts, GM and drafting.

Way to jinx it turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Invincible32 View Post
      Way to jinx it turd.
      Fucking Atlanta Jesus Christ Jerruh paid the whole Falcons team off

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Fucking Atlanta Jesus Christ Jerruh paid the whole Falcons team off
        No fuck YOU for jinxing it. If you don’t understand how the board works then leave. It would no loss to the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

No fuck YOU for jinxing it. If you don’t understand how the board works then leave. It would no loss to the rest of us.
          I personally enjoy the 10-15 threads per game consisting of "hahahah Wentz," "hahahaha Dougie," and "hahahaha Howie."

Comment

Super jinxy post, but I would argue that someone on the Falcons had money on Dallas today

Comment

oh ya me writing a post made Atlanta blow a 20+ point lead hahahaha! You still wearing the same underwear you wore the day the Eagles wore when they won the SB??? How is that working for ya! Black cat, jinx yada yada yada Fuck your dumb superstations just as good as Wentz's accuracy and Doug's play calling!!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I personally enjoy the 10-15 threads per game consisting of "hahahah Wentz," "hahahaha Dougie," and "hahahaha Howie."
                No one is telling you to respond yet you do! If you don't like it ignore it!

Comment

Leave it to the football gods to poison the only possible good thing today.

Comment

Shitting the bed as well, we still may have a shot to win the division and everyone will fillate Doug for making the playoffs and nothing will change. Same shit coaches, players, scouts, GM and drafting.
                    WHAT AM I MISSING. DIDN'T THE COWFAGS WIN TODAY?
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

No one is telling you to respond yet you do! If you don't like it ignore it!
                      Stop fucking posting already

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Stop fucking posting already
                        Sure, get right on that!

Comment

You dick,..you post this at 4:06 knowing the Jinx and then want to crow...of course falcons should have fell on ball...NFL gods always win...you should know better!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                            You dick,..you post this at 4:06 knowing the Jinx and then want to crow...of course falcons should have fell on ball...NFL gods always win...you should know better!
                            Who's crowing? And yes I am the Jinx! My little black letters made ATL run away from the ball lol

Edit to add: but yes, my apologies for Jinxing that game my bad
                            Last edited by Spartan92; 09-20-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Im sure you feel like DOOKIE LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X