Who thought Shwartz should Stay on???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thought Shwartz should Stay on???

the guy is fucking horrible 8 qrts no TO's barley any pressure, can't call a blit!,,tons of running yardage and not one guy who can cover a TE 'Howie" Shwartzzs sucks furry big Dick,,,fuckk off get him off our team!
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-20-2020, 04:08 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    the guy is fucking horrible 8 qrts no TO's barley any pressure, can't call a blit!,,tons of running yardage and not one guy who can cover a TE 'Howie" Sharts sucks furry big Dick,,,fuckk off get him off our team!
    This team was better with Castillo lol

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      the guy is fucking horrible 8 qrts no TO's barley any pressure, can't call a blit!,,tons of running yardage and not one guy who can cover a TE 'Howie" Sharts sucks furry big Dick,,,fuckk off get him off our team!
      NOT me. NOPE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        NOT me. NOPE.
        It was several guys on the board saying he did well at the end of the season..I have been to enough games and watched his abortion of a defense ruin all our days,,I want the Muther Fucer gone!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Lack of LB play...poor drafting...no pressure on QB...2 games into season and I'm about done...plus the actual bullshit managed to pull out...Jerruh in a mask....BWAH

Comment

Working...
          X