No announcement yet.

Was Trotter our last decent linebacker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Trotter our last decent linebacker?

Please remind me if I’m forgetting somebody.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I believe letting MJenkins go is also a big problem. Which of the safeties is in charge of calling out coverages? The DBs and LBs look as if they have no clue out on the field,
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Please remind me if I’m forgetting somebody.
      The fact that you have to ask the question basically answers it lol. It's disgusting how bad this team has been at multiple positions for years. LB, CB and WR seem to stick out barring a few players here or there.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        I believe letting MJenkins go is also a big problem. Which of the safeties is in charge of calling out coverages? The DBs and LBs look as if they have no clue out on the field,
        Mills looked fantastic diving at air today.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Trotter was drafted by Ray Rhodes. Since Andy Reid arrived in 1999 the two most successful linebackers the Eagles have drafted are Jordan Hicks and Stewbum Bradley. That sounds utterly unbelieveable but sadly it is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Mills looked fantastic diving at air today.
            Watching Jordan Poyer jacking Dolphins up on the second TV today was another finger in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Trotter was drafted by Ray Rhodes. Since Andy Reid arrived in 1999 the two most successful linebackers the Eagles have drafted are Jordan Hicks and Stewbum Bradley. That sounds utterly unbelieveable but sadly it is the truth.
              I almost forgot about Stew Bum. He gave us maybe three good plays during his illustrious Eagle career.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I wish Jordan Hicks were still here. Because of his injury it was never gonna happen, but go figure he's healthy and playing well in Arizona.

Comment

LJ Fort just scored a touchdown. A good example of getting too cute with the compensatory draft picks, they released Fort to gain a 4th round comp pick.

Comment

trott was a great MLB Carlos Emmons was the last great OLB we had who could do it all; Pass defense on bigger TE's, play the run and Pass rush.
                    Last edited by TRENT; 09-21-2020, 12:02 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X