On the bright side.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the bright side.....

Tanking it for the top pick approach is working beautifully.

Im about done with the leadership of the team...in all facets...Howie, Gomer, Wentz........too much of the same pattern over the last two seasons.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

completely agree! I laugh when the so called sport gurus say what a great GM Howie is...what bullshit...and Doug while a SB winner is too smart for is own good...play calling blows

Comment

why anyone let Howie do anything other than negotiate contracts is beyond me.
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

But...but...the 2017 draft was a learning experience for him.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          Tanking it for the top pick approach is working beautifully.

Im about done with the leadership of the team...in all facets...Howie, Gomer, Wentz........too much of the same pattern over the last two seasons.
          Howie would just draft another back up QB like Hurts or trade back for 19 7th round picks to try and find a diamond in the rough. See, 19 7th rounders > 1st overall pick it's simple math for Howie

Comment

On the bright side.. Miles appears to be the stud we though he was. It was also good to see DJ getting more involved in the O too

Comment

Working...
            X