DK Metcalf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK Metcalf

Friendly reminder that this FO thought JJAW was a more capable wide receiver than that guy.

Sickening.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Tweet from Kempski:

“DK Metcalf has 1 fewer yard and 1 more TD in the first 5+ quarters this season than J.J. Arcega-Whiteside has for his career.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Tweet from Kempski:

“DK Metcalf has 1 fewer yard and 1 more TD in the first 5+ quarters this season than J.J. Arcega-Whiteside has for his career.”
        Impolite as fuck
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Friendly reminder that this FO thought JJAW was a more capable wide receiver than that guy.
          The brilliance that is Howie. Do we have any DE we can convert to WR's seems to be working out great for us covering former CBs to LB's lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Tweet from Kempski:

But but but his route tree! Durrrrrr
            -Howard Roseman

Comment

They seldom go for raw talent. It's always "system guys"

About the only really good WR they've drafting in decades was DeSean. He had raw talent and is truly gifted. In opinion the best deep threat of all-times. I've never seen anyone burn defenses like him on the long ball.
              Last edited by maggsgsr; 09-21-2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X