Nelson Agholor,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelson Agholor,

Can't remember every seeing a guy go from bust to dependable in such a short period, guy had some nice grabs last night and should only get better.

Brandon Graham comes to mind.

Comment

LAST YEAR WAS BRUTAL FOR THE KID WITH THEM RAPE ACCUSATIONS HANGING OVER HIS HEAD. WHEN HE WAS CLEARED FROM THE CHARGE HE WAS ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON HIS WORK.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The coaching is light years better this year too

throw those guys a bone,,the whole team is catching it better,,,,that Td was up the fucing ladder...Can't believe I'm saying this about Agalor,,Amazing Catch!

Yeah not having the distraction is a major boost
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
          Can't remember every seeing a guy go from bust to dependable in such a short period, guy had some nice grabs last night and should only get better.
          I bet Howie planted that stripper. This team has mastered getting 1st round picks on relatively low-paying 2nd contracts.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Or not on 2nd contracts at all. (Mucus Smith/Twatkins)
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Or not on 2nd contracts at all. (Mucus Smith/Twatkins)
              You could be right, lol

Ill say one thing about Howie, he was dead on about Wentz, considering what Howie had to work with coming out of the cellar with what Chip had left him you can't help but be impressed.

Just so you know,,, it hurt to type that, lol

Comment

Working...
              X