I watched Carson Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Carson Wentz

And Josh Allen on two separate TVs. What a depressing experience.

A year ago I would have told you Allen’s ceiling was Jake Delhomme. Now I think it’s Ben Rothlisberger.

Carson Wentz hit his ceiling two years ago.

P.S plus Allen plays for a front office that brings in studs like Diggs, John Brown and Cole Beasley to catch passes.

Originally posted by RSE View Post

A year ago I would have told you Allen’s ceiling was Jake Delhomme. Now I think it’s Ben Rothlisberger.

I've been thinking in the same depressing way lately - 2 years ago Wentz was the next Big Ben, the Mahomes era was just beginning, and Kyler Murray was the short college QB that was probably going to end up in baseball. Life comes at your fast in the NFL - we can only hope that in 2 years we look back and laugh about questioning whether Wentz was the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I've been thinking in the same depressing way lately - 2 years ago Wentz was the next Big Ben, the Mahomes era was just beginning, and Kyler Murray was the short college QB that was probably going to end up in baseball. Life comes at your fast in the NFL - we can only hope that in 2 years we look back and laugh about questioning whether Wentz was the franchise.
      Oh you think we're funny? What do you mean, we're funny? Like we're a clown? Like we're here to make you laugh?
      DB

Comment

P.S plus Allen plays for a front office that brings in studs like Diggs, John Brown and Cole Beasley to catch passes.
        I almost posted this earlier today: brighter future Opie & Allen or Carson & Riverboat?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

I almost posted this earlier today: brighter future Opie & Allen or Carson & Riverboat?
          Opie and Allen have Brandon Beane as a general manager. Let’s see, who has been drafted since his first draft in 2018 — Allen, stud DT Ed Oliver, stud ILB Tremaine Edmunds, stud T Cody Ford, RB Singletary who had 860 yards as a rookie last year on over five yards a carry (not to mention in 2017 the Bills drafted All Pro CB Tre White, G Dion Dawkins and stud ILB Matt Milano).

Wentz and Doug have HowLo.
          Last edited by RSE; 09-21-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Opie and Allen have Brandon Beane as a general manager. Let’s see, who has been drafted since his first draft in 2018 — Allen, stud DT Ed Oliver, stud ILB Tremaine Edmunds, stud T Cody Ford, RB Singletary who had 860 yards as a rookie last year on over five yards a carry (not to mention in 2017 the Bills drafted All Pro CB Tre White, G Dion Dawkins and stud ILB Matt Milano).

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Other than EJ Manuel, can't really argue their 1st and maybe even their 2nd round drafting this decade. Shit they even drafted last year's defensive player of the year just happens to play for the patriots now.

​​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X