Sal Pal report on Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal Pal report on Wentz

Pretty fucking distrusting if this is true. Take it with a grain of salt I suppose but..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFdauQNB...d=5mvyxjb04m7i

Edit to add: if link doesn't work or is broken I added images further down in the thread

Last edited by Spartan92; 09-23-2020, 10:34 AM.

Just like CNN fake news, gotta have DRAMA or there is no news. How about the Defense giving up 37, Sanders fumble when driving to start the game, bad call by Pederson on the INT when you were going downfield dumping the ball, running the ball and short passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Pretty fucking distrusting if this is true. Take it with a grain of salt I suppose but..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFdauQNB...d=5mvyxjb04m7i

Link is broken...what does it say?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Link is broken...what does it say?
        I was afraid that might happen. Added images.

Last edited by Spartan92; 09-23-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I think the dude is broken right now. Baldy did a break down of Wentz last weekend where he completely missed on a wide open screen to Desean Jackson. Wentz doesn't seem to trust planting on that knee he tore his ACL on. He's struggled with accuracy in the past but he is not using that back foot, even when he is in a clean pocket. I was worried about how that injury would effect him long term because Mcnabb wasn't the same after his either.

Comment

Here's the full segment on YouTube

Warning: Listening to it will lower your intelligence. I've never seen this Keyshawn Johnson show but it looks awful. And Sal Pal is a hack.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RiXaaAUaTA
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I am having my doubts about Wentz so I am not one to gatekeep the criticism but I do think people should get a grip.

Remember 2 years ago when Dak sucked? Or last year when Goff sucked? This is not a case of "he is what he is at this point" with Wentz, he will still have games where he is great I just hope those outings are more frequent than the 2 he has had so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I am having my doubts about Wentz so I am not one to gatekeep the criticism but I do think people should get a grip.

Remember 2 years ago when Dak sucked? Or last year when Goff sucked? This is not a case of "he is what he is at this point" with Wentz, he will still have games where he is great I just hope those outings are more frequent than the 2 he has had so far this year.
                I would say most people are looking at a clear and obvious regression since the 2017 season rather than just the last 2 games.

Comment

If the Eagles start 1-5 or 0-6 then fuck it, play Hurts, sit Wentz and let him try to win the job back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I like the kid and have been a big defender of 11. What baffles me most, and ultimately pisses me off, is how the easiest plays like screen passes and 2 - 4 yard hitch or rub routes, end up being so difficult looking for the receiver. He just is so off target is laughable sometimes. Other times he makes plays that make you go WOW this dude is special and that is why we hold out hope.

One other thing. If Wentz really is not running the coaches offense, and ultimately is changed almost all of the plays at the LOS, then we may be wrong about Doug's play calling. And if true, Doug needs to grow a set and tell 11 run the fucking offense or sit, no one if above the team! (It is getting interesting to see if the plays are Doug's or Carson's and that would be a big difference maker in 1) how we view 11 and Doug and 2) why they drafted Hurts)

Comment

I don’t think he is very smart. Add that to be so different a person than most of his teammates and it’s a bad situation. This might be nothing but the team wore Black Lives Matter t shirts in warmups and he wore his AO1. I don’t think he gets it.

Comment

Working...
                      X