Reagor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor

Ah fuck it. I’m thinking of adding a new category BCJG. G for Gimp which is what Reagor is going to be.

No words for this team...

Comment

I’m starting to see a lot of my future Sundays opening up.....might be time to try out some golf.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        I’m starting to see a lot of my future Sundays opening up.....might be time to try out some golf.
        Try some disc golf. Cheaper, good exercise, easier to get ok at faster and hmm shhhh pot

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Try some disc golf. Cheaper, good exercise, easier to get ok at faster and hmm shhhh pot
          any course recommendations? I'm in Delaware County, near Widener
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Injury report today is sad wtf? Buddy of mine tried to get me into disc golf, looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

any course recommendations? I'm in Delaware County, near Widener
              Sedgley Woods off of N 33rd St & W. Oxford St Philly PA 19121 is going to be your best course. 27 holes there! You can download the PDGA app and it has a very cool map feature that will show all of the courses near you!

Throw 'em straight!

Comment

Duplicate
                Last edited by Big Little; 09-24-2020, 10:21 AM.

Comment

The overhand perpendicular disc to the ground toss works best for me. I also dress like Payne Stewart when I go.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    The overhand perpendicular disc to the ground toss works best for me. I also dress like Payne Stewart when I go.
                    Yessir, that is a Thumber or Tomahawk... thumber is my favorite throw! I use this disc below for the overhand shots.

Comment

How in the world did the Eagles let the Chargers get that doctor. Seems like a perfect fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X