All of the LB's that we let go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the LB's that we let go

Are finding success elsewhere. Why do we not give a shit about LBs? Is it time for Howie to go? KGH had a sack and some great tackles last night. Hicks, Kendricks etc.. wtf Howie??

Them not valuing LBs has been an annoying trend dating back to the last half of Reid's tenure - that being said I do think it is the least vital position especially in today's NFL, unless we are talking about 3-4 OLBs that are basically pass rushers.

Comment

Well, you need at least ONE that can cover a TE. Especially when your DBs are all members of the Lollipop Guild.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Well, you need at least ONE that can cover a TE. Especially when your DBs are all members of the Lollipop Guild.
        That is what I am talking about! Higbee made those LBs look like PeeWee Football players, it was disgusting AF!

I agree Triple it is the least important of the defensive positions but to basically be throwing you and me out there is not working out for this team... it is madness

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Them not valuing LBs has been an annoying trend dating back to the last half of Reid's tenure - that being said I do think it is the least vital position especially in today's NFL, unless we are talking about 3-4 OLBs that are basically pass rushers.
          Through Reid’s entire tenure. The names Barry Gardner, Quinton Caver, Matt McCoy, used up Levon Kirkland, and of course Mark Simoneau come to mind.

Trotter would have looked good on the 2002 and 2003 teams, but the Haberdasher sure showed him.

When it comes to Eagles shit that sticks in my craw, I have the memory of a 17 year old girl.
          Last edited by RSE; 09-25-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X