Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah ... can't be coaching

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...s-bears-eagles
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

This doesn't surprise many of us that have been saying all along that Dougie hasn't been the same since Reich and Defilippo left and that they had more to do with winning the SB than most may have given them credit for.

Comment

PLAYERS NEED GOOD COACHING.

I LOVED BUDDY, BUT FOR HIM NOT TO GET RANDALL A DECENT QB COACH, WAS A CRIME.
      ALL OF US AGREE RIECH AND FLIPP WERE GREAT COACHES AND IGGS NEED TO GET PLAYERS, QB'S, THE CORRECT BEST COACHING THEY CAN. A COACH THAT KNOWS HOW TO ADJUST TO THAT PLAYER.

OR MAYBE I CRACKED THE CORK WAY TO EARLY THIS MORNING.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Maybe they kept the wrong QB. Would be nice to have a guy that isn’t a head case.

Comment

I don't think anyone doesn't think that Frank Reich helped Foles. But there's also the fact that Foles came in and played well in 2018 after Reich was gone. On top of that you apparently had players in 2018 saying the problem was Wentz, not Groh.

The Eagles made the QB decision that all 32 NFL teams would have made, but the absence of Reich doesn't explain how bad Wentz has been this year. If I were to blame anyone it would be Howie. I still think a lot of it falls on Wentz.

Comment

bwahahahaha

Comment

Yeah, Reich did a great job coaching Foles in 2013.

Fluff piece because the Colts and Bears are playing this. Why wouldn't they say nice stuff about each other? I'm sure Reich and Flip were more helpful than the group now but most of Carson's problem is Carson.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

bwahahahahahaha

Comment

There are a lot of people out there who quite frankly are stunned that the Birds don’t have a dedicated QB coach.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    There are a lot of people out there who quite frankly are stunned that the Birds don’t have a dedicated QB coach.
                    Haters gonna hate ... Nick Foles is now exaggerating the impact of coaching if it fits the agenda ... but what really makes me laugh is the notion that my suggestion that coaching is a likely suspect in this small sample of particularly bad play somehow requires a response that it's ultimately on the player.

Well, holy shit ... next thing you'll tell me is that politicians are hypocrites.

Comment

What's amusing are your knee-jerk attempts at the absolution of a fifth year $100 million quarterback who is making more than the entire coaching staff combined.

They asked Foles about Reich and he said nice things. What did you expect? It wasn't meant as a treatise on coaching.

“At first it was sort of weird because you’re not used to a coach doing that. He was like, ‘I trust you — just go do your thing.’ ”

Brilliance in coaching.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        but what really makes me laugh is the notion that my suggestion that coaching is a likely suspect in this small sample of particularly bad play somehow requires a response that it's ultimately on the player.
                        What makes me laugh is the notion that what Nick Foles said about Frank Reich before a game against the Colts is proof that coaching is the problem. Nick Foles is like the nicest guy ever and would give a similarly glowing review of Doug Pederson if he were to play against the Eagles.

The defend Wentz at all costs syndrome is very real.
                        Last edited by art vandelay; 10-01-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X