Confidential to all NBA bubble players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to all NBA bubble players

Look batches! I got your texts...but DQ’s hooker mom can only handle 4 dicks at a time. And stop asking; yes she is Covid free but positive with everything else. And the going rate is now 2K/hr. Somebody tell LeBron that he owes me ten stacks.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Your mom’s roast beef juice has some kind of antibacterial, microbial, nasty stuff in it.

Just sent another quart to Johnson & Johnson.

Yep! A Covid-19 vaccine is going to be the ultimate pimp score, Batch!

Comment

Those are your mom’s sticky cunt hairs resting between Anthony Davis’s eyebrows. He pays an extra $5 for the face ride.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
      X