Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooooo

Big elephant in the room, eh?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Fantastic news bro...hopefully it buries him and his whole POS trash family...literally

Comment

There is a god

Comment

I hope they recover well, but I have to say my first reaction was, "of course he contracted COVID." It was inevitable in a Shakespearean sense, wasn't it? A tragic figure who, from his first lines, you know will be subject to tragedy of some kind.
        DB

Comment

Yeah, Dimmy. I honestly wouldn’t wish death on them but it really is a heaping serving of karma.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            Yeah, Dimmy. I honestly wouldn’t wish death on them but it really is a heaping serving of karma.
            COVID is a hoax, climate change is a hoax, well guess what? Mother nature doesn't care what we think, and if you ignore her, she does not care whose ass she kicks.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Don't worry. Gobfather will be here to whitesplain why this was all part of the plan all along.
              DB

Comment

I’m not joking: read that this is a planned thing on trump, all part of his “October Surprise “ to draw all attention on him where he will emerge from isolation claiming “ his cures “ were correct all along.

Made me feel sick the level of excuse makers will go.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                X