Jason Peters RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Peters RIP

Does Doug have any clue what is going on with his players?

Glad we signed Djax and Peters back to the team the last 2 years instead of finding better long terms solutions. These guys have basically had zero production, played virtually no games and have just stolen money at the end of their careers.

Glad Howie is a genius at putting together a roster.

Who is starting at WR this week, me and Slag lol
    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-03-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

At this point, we have to accept this team is shot and Hinkie the rest of the season. The way this roster is constructed, it's impossible for this team to be a real contender. I don't care if this division stinks and they could win the division with a losing record. That's pointless. Right now, they're picking around the sixth spot in the draft. I don't care if they lose the rest of their games. They have to break a few eggs to make an omelette here. I also don't want to see Washington ending up with a quarterback. Yes, I know Howie can't draft but his odds increase with a higher pick. If the Eagles can lose the next three (which is very possible) and the pandemic cuts the season short, I'm not going to be as devastated.

That being said, I expect the Eagles to win tomorrow and pick up plenty of pointless wins along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Glad we signed Djax and Peters back to the team the last 2 years instead of finding better long terms solutions. These guys have basically had zero production, played virtually no games and have just stolen money at the end of their careers.

Glad Howie is a genius at putting together a roster.

Who is starting at WR this week, me and Slag lol
        GIVE HIM MORE MONEY TO PLAY LT, that is all we heard. I said all along do not give him shit, he is always hurt and this is the perfect example, never should have brought him back.

Comment

What are the odds that Wentz doesn’t get hurt at this point. Between not being bright and an awful line he might not. Ake it through tomorrow night.

Comment

A big orange traffic cone wouldn't be much of a step down from Peters at this point any way. Mailata time.

Comment

I suspect that decision was made above Doug's pay grade. Howie's buying the groceries.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X