So glad we didn't move up for Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad we didn't move up for Lamb

No we didn't have to trade with Atlanta only. As soon as he slipped out of the top 10 we could have moved up with Cleveland or the Jets there were a few trade partners we could have explored.

And since we can't draft for shit, why hold onto all those picks just go get a legit #1 but nooooooo not this organization makes too much sense.

Glad we hung on there and kept that 2nd rounder for the next coming of Russell Wilson!!

Edit to add: you also had Tampa and San Fran but no we good we got JJAW and DeSean.. Wait no we don't lol
    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-04-2020, 01:44 PM.

Even when they took Reagor they could have still drafted Jeremy Chinn (who they targeted and passed on for Hurts) ... he's now playing like a star at both safety and linebacker.

https://catcrave.com/2020/09/29/caro...ookie-analyst/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I take solace in knowing that these coaches and trainers would have fucked up whoever they drafted

Comment

Look at the so called "Micheal Jordan" of football Mr. WATSON. Kinda looks like dogshit without Hopkins huh. How about Brees without Thomas?

Funny how people are mentioning they have no weapons now but don't make that case for 11 in the media.

There is a guy in Arizona who all of a sudden looks like the next coming of Montana with Hopkins. I guess having real WRs make a differece in this league but not in Philly we good.
        ​​​
        ​​​​

Comment

Here's the thing. Wentz doesn't need a superstar wideout. He just needs competent ones. Howie doesn't know how to draft them. They ended the season with a bunch of mutts and Howie needed to fix the problem in the offseason. He chose to get cute in the first round, draft late round chumps, and here we are. Exactly where we thought they would be. This team needed to get several receivers and Howie addressed the position similar to way Klentak addressed the bullpen. This moron GM set Wentz up to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Here's the thing. Wentz doesn't need a superstar wideout. He just needs competent ones. Howie doesn't know how to draft them. They ended the season with a bunch of mutts and Howie needed to fix the problem in the offseason. He chose to get cute in the first round, draft late round chumps, and here we are. Exactly where we thought they would be. This team needed to get several receivers and Howie addressed the position similar to way Klentak addressed the bullpen. This moron GM set Wentz up to fail.
            Sorry, you don't pass on a stud WR like Lamb. They are difference makers. Not having a stud WR is setting 11 up for failure. They did it to 5 and they are repeating the same pattern. This Org never learns.

Edit to add: other than the year they gave him TO and that year they were unstoppable together!
            Last edited by Spartan92; 10-04-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Oh and for good measure, another 100 yard game for Justin Jefferson!

fuck you howie...you’re a fuckin disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                Oh and for good measure, another 100 yard game for Justin Jefferson!

fuck you howie...you’re a fuckin disgrace
                DK Metcalf 4 106 0 6
                Justin Jefferson 4 103 0 5
                Last edited by Williejay; 10-04-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                  DK Metcalf 4 106 0 6
                  Justin Jefferson 4 103 0 5
                  Don’t forget mclaurin with another 100 yard game Willie...what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Sorry, you don't pass on a stud WR like Lamb. They are difference makers. Not having a stud WR is setting 11 up for failure. They did it to 5 and they are repeating the same pattern. This Org never learns.

Edit to add: other than the year they gave him TO and that year they were unstoppable together!
                    When I mentioned superstar, I was talking about Hopkins and Thomas. I was the guy complaining on here when they didn't get Lamb or Jefferson during the draft. My point is Howie spent a first and a second on wideouts in as many years and tonight we get Greg Ward & Company. Howie has singlehandedly buried this team and Wentz. He can't just keep spending in free agency or trading picks because he can't draft. He already cost this team this year. He needs to be sent back into the NovaCare basement.

Comment

I don't get everyone complaining about Metcalf. Yes we missed in him but so did 31 other teams twice and nearly 32 if Seattle didn't take a flyer on him bc they could as they are usually a good team.

Because we draft like shit, why keep a 2nd for a project QB.. go and get your fucking guy by any means necessary. Hate Dallas but I'm not laughing that they spent a 1st on Cooper he is better than any receiver we have had since TO. Diggs looks good in Buffalo, Hop in AZ.

This org just thinks they are smart but they are far from. In spite of themselves they managed to capture lightning in a bottle and win a SB but this Head Office and Co are horrible.
                      ​​

Comment

Too soon to judge Reagor.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Too soon to judge Reagor.
                          Not judging the kid at all. But I'm sure Lamb > Reagor and Hurts as a combo lol

Comment

Judging any WR with this coaching staff is impossible. For all the bitching about wide receivers, what about defensive back? They haven’t drafted a true star receiver, or a true star defensive back in decades probably. A lot of this failure on the wide receivers and defense of backs goes to coaching and the training/conditioning staff. They are a bad football team with crap for talent evaluators and equally bad medical staff.

Comment

Working...
                            X