• Show
Clear All

• With 2:01 left and 1st and 10

You can THROW THE BALL GOMER!
    DB

Playcalling has been shit all night.

Comment

Brutal ... I know he has a limited cast to work with but come on
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Another thing about the two minute warning...

I’ll have to look at it in slow motion but I think it was more than a second between the time the Eagle first touched the football and a Niner touched him.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

You'd think with how aggressive Dougie likes to get, they'd roll Wentz out and give him the option to throw. IIRC they did that on 2nd or 3rd down to seal the Dallas game last year. The set of downs before Sanders broke off his run.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I’ll have to look at it in slow motion but I think it was more than a second between the time the Eagle first touched the football and a Niner touched him.
          I thought the same thing. Rodgers gave himself up, but he didn't immediately gain control of the ball. Probably should have gotten up since there was no one around him, but I'd imagine they're coached not to get cute there.

Comment

I heard the ref said when Rodgers went down he gave himself up and didn't need to be touched so the clock stops right there.

Comment

I really thought the 2 seconds ticked off during the 2 point conversion..seems the clock guy in the venue wasn't doing his Job.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X