DID THE EAGLES WIN ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DID THE EAGLES WIN ?

By the posts on this board you would think they lost. NOBODY gave them a 1% chance of winning last night and WENTZ and his gutsy crew of nobody's pulled it out. Give them credit for gods sake. I mean 5-8 WR's on the depth chart. 2 Rookie Tackles (for the most part), 2 Guards nobody ever heard of until this season. Mills back at CB due to injuries. I mean damn.

This team is going to win the super bowl.

Comment

I thought they had a reasonable chance of winning but agree the board seems kind of grumpy after a win. I'll take going out in the first game of the playoffs over three months of nothing. Good experience for the young players.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

We love them when they are so dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          I thought they had a reasonable chance of winning but agree the board seems kind of grumpy after a win. I'll take going out in the first game of the playoffs over three months of nothing. Good experience for the young players.
          I will as well, rather see them in then sitting home and watching the Scumboys in.

Comment

Working...
          X