X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamala!

That is all.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

The Ugandan Giant

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      The Ugandan Giant
      Honestly dude...fuck off with your racist bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Honestly dude...fuck off with your racist bullshit
        HE'S NOT BEING RACIST. WHERE IS YOUR HEAD.
        IS THAT THE FIRST THING YOU THINK? INTERESTING.

KAMALA....WWF.... THE UGANDAN GIANT..... ONE OF THE COOLEST CHARACTERS EVER, AND ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU WOULD EVER MEET.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The fly definitely won that debate. The humans were boring.

DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            The fly definitely won that debate. The humans were boring.

The fly found the giant pile of shit in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HE'S NOT BEING RACIST. WHERE IS YOUR HEAD.
              IS THAT THE FIRST THING YOU THINK? INTERESTING.

KAMALA....WWF.... THE UGANDAN GIANT..... ONE OF THE COOLEST CHARACTERS EVER, AND ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU WOULD EVER MEET.
              When it comes to POS trump supporters bro, yes that’s immediately where my head is at...I have family members that are no longer welcome in my home due to their allegiance to that piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

When it comes to POS trump supporters bro, yes that’s immediately where my head is at...I have family members that are no longer welcome in my home due to their allegiance to that piece of shit
                Wait that is not what I was saying when I saw Kamala I was a big WWF watcher in the day, but if you want to call Trump Supporters POS than go ahead, but I think Biden is a Demented, pervert with 47 years in and nothing to show for it, not to mention he has said racist comments recently about he can hold up because a Black Woman stocked his shelves. So do not jump my ass about Trump, I have met him, talked with him and have nothing bad to say about him. He boosted the economy and my business my grateful for it, no country is messing with us, no attacks and he does what he says, he is not a politician.

Comment

Working...
                X