• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady

He still didn’t shake Big Dick’s hand.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

BDN may Iive inside Wentz’s head, but his second home is inside Brady’s head.

Comment

I loved watching precious little Tommy scream at his offensive linemen. Although a part of me hoped that Wentz was watching...

DB

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmanuelA...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

Was your reaction to that tweet the same as mine? "I wonder whether Carson could've done all that?"
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            Was your reaction to that tweet the same as mine? "I wonder whether Carson could've done all that?"
            Yes including make the throw.

What Nagy needs to do is to stop asking Foles to do what Nagy would like him to do and instead have Foles do what Foles can do. Gomer won a Super Bowl that way.

I was listening on the radio to sports talk saying that Foleswas looking like shit. Maybe he was. When I turned on the game he just got the ball mid second quarter. Nagy has him throwing slants and ins, which BDN won a Super Bowl throwing, and wheel routes which we know he can throw. The two biggest plays of the game were the wheel routes he completed in the second and fourth quarters.

With Detroit and Minnesota sucking shit and no wild card coming out of the NFC East, he could get Chicago into the playoffs with the 5 seed.
            Last edited by RSE; 10-09-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/BaldyNFL/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

No class, reaffirms my hatred for a cheater. BDN played a good game, his one interception wasn't his fault. Miss him

Comment

Working...
                X