Fulgham OUT OF BOUNDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulgham OUT OF BOUNDS

When he caught that last pass the defender hit him and he walked out, the clock never stopped.

Home field clock operator fucked em and nobody in the game(announcers included) noticed. Hightower didn’t help matters with his dumb play, had a chance to redeem himself but was possessed by agholar trying to track the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      Home field clock operator fucked em and nobody in the game(announcers included) noticed. Hightower didn’t help matters with his dumb play, had a chance to redeem himself but was possessed by agholar trying to track the ball.
      Absolutely. That was fucked up. The Eagles are to blame too for not raising it.

Comment

That was fucked. Unfortunate that we don't have one player or coach capable of figuring that out. Think Bellichick let's that go?

Comment

They wasted nearly 40 seconds themselves between Sanders running and Wentz getting sacked. Then the clock, then Hightower. That's Andy clock management taken to a new level

Comment

I'm too lazy to look it up but if a player goes out of bounds backward from a hit, doesn't the referee consider that forward progress inbounds? I think he had to go out of bounds sideways at the very least. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              Shouldn't someone on their staff be responsible for watching shit like that? If not, why the hell not? Get the gd towel boy to do it if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                I'm too lazy to look it up but if a player goes out of bounds backward from a hit, doesn't the referee consider that forward progress inbounds? I think he had to go out of bounds sideways at the very least. I could be wrong.
                also too lazy but I think you’re right, which in turn I’m not as mad

Comment

He got hit and went up field a little more than out on his own

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

He got hit and went up field a little more than out on his own
                    Incorrect.

https://twitter.com/PHLEaglesNation/...61369928105985

Comment

That's a good fuckin' throw.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X