Going up by 1 wouldn’t have helped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going up by 1 wouldn’t have helped

Would have been longest FG in history of Heinz field. Average kicker. 4 minutes left and the defense can’t get off the field. Awful decision.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 10-11-2020, 04:13 PM.

Should have been a RUN on 3rd down. Doug is a moron.

Comment

Goin up by 10 wouldn’t have helped man...this defense is a fuckin disgrace. Starting and ending with that piece of shit loser Schwartz

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
        Goin up by 10 wouldn’t have helped man...this defense is a fuckin disgrace. Starting and ending with that piece of shit loser Schwartz
        Lol sure it would have. But why even let Pittsburgh get the ball.

Comment

Would have most likely given the Eagles a chance to win on their last possession. I would have gone for the first but I can't hate on the call.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Would have most likely given the Eagles a chance to win on their last possession. I would have gone for the first but I can't hate on the call.
            That’s why I think it was such a bad call. That needed to be the last possession. Get a first down there and they’re in great position to milk the clock.

Comment

Even I know that stadium is a tough place to kick FGs. I would have gone for it.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Stupid thinking IMO
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Even I know that stadium is a tough place to kick FGs. I would have gone for it.
                  And Elliott was 5/11 from 50+ (now 5/12) over the past three seasons.

Comment

Working...
                  X