Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again...it would have been a wasted pick on

DK Metcalf....
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Man can we stop with the DK Metcalf shit, when was he picked ? how many teams passed on him ? Nuff Said

Comment

I’m sorry, who are you?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        DK Metcalf....
        I agree. Watching him last night and thinking about JJ. Freaking awesome. Turned me into 3rd & Irritated.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Man can we stop with the DK Metcalf shit, when was he picked ? how many teams passed on him ? Nuff Said
          Thirty other teams passing on Metcalf is no excuse for HowLo passing on him. So no we will never stop.

Comment

How many teams had this piss poor of a receiving core? Not everyone actually 'passed on him'. There were plenty of teams that just didn't need a wideout. DK was considered a first round talent but his neck issues made teams hesitant. This was the one time Howie didn't want someone due to an injury concern (Achilles injury on a cornerback is ok)? I'm not buying it.

JJAW is a bust. It's not a wait and see for him. He blows. Every week, we are watching rookie receivers contribute immediately. That shit doesn't happen here. Howie deserves to be criticized daily. He spent a first and a second and Wentz prefers to use a guy that has played on three teams in three months. Now, I get Reagor is hurt but it's clear Lamb and Jefferson are better receivers already. I'm tired of waiting it to play out with Howie. There were two deep wideout draft classes and he got cute once again. Howie can eat a dick.
            Last edited by Snakebitten; 10-12-2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              How many teams had this piss poor of a receiving core? Not everyone actually 'passed on him'. There were plenty of teams that just didn't need a wideout. DK was considered a first round talent but his neck issues made teams hesitant. This was the one time Howie didn't want someone due to an injury concern (Achilles injury on a cornerback is ok)? I'm not buying it.

JJAW is a bust. It's not a wait and see for him. He blows. Every week, we are watching rookie receivers contribute immediately. That shit doesn't happen here. Howie deserves to be criticized daily. He spent a first and a second and Wentz prefers to use a guy that has played on three teams in three months. Now, I get Reagor is hurt but it's clear Lamb and Jefferson are better receivers already. I'm tired of waiting it to play out with Howie. There were two deep wideout draft classes and he got cute once again. Howie can eat a dick.
              Couldn't agree more ... and I will again beat the drum condemning his equally dopey "cute" move (if not more so) in forgoing Jeremy Chinn (who they reportedly targeted with Dobbins in that spot) in favor of Jalen Hurts.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Thirty other teams passing on Metcalf is no excuse for HowLo passing on him. So no we will never stop.
                TRUE...only TWO teams picked WRs between Eagles' pick and the Seahawk's pick...Colts picked Parris Campbell and Cardinals picked Andy Isabella, who are better than JJAW and every WR picked BEFORE the birds is better. Eagles' personnel people SUCK at picking WRs.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                X