Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had Wentz fumble on their bingo card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had Wentz fumble on their bingo card?

I have it next to LJ Fort Tackle.

I'll have a BINGO when another offensive lineman gets injured.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The Jalen Hurts draft pick does not look as crazy anymore

Comment

No replay is great, oh sorry the 10 second replay

Comment

How has this cunt not learned how to slide in 5 years. He is making rookie mistakes and missing wide open Ertz to extend a drive.

He's seeing ghosts. This team is in shambles but Wentz is giving away games and turning the ball over at critical times in many games this year.

Throw the kid in. You drafted him in the 2nd round. No one expected a win here so sit 11's fucking ass on the bench and let him decide if he wants to play football, serve food in a truck, go hunting or work for his AO1 foundation cause his head is up his ass right now.
          Last edited by Spartan92; 10-18-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

My entire bingo card says “coaching.”

Comment

That's the Free Space.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X