Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whenever we trail by 20 or more points, put the rookie QB in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whenever we trail by 20 or more points, put the rookie QB in.

Hurtz should be warming up now.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    STFU

Comment

Bitch back up off my tip for the simple fact that you are on it like a gnat on a dog's dick.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

But then Wentz can’t make a bunch of great throws in a “frantic comeback” that comes up just short.

Comment

Bitch back up off my tip for the simple fact that you are on it like a gnat on a dog's dick.
          Speaking of being on dicks, hows the wife these days, remember she calls me the Cockfather

Comment

Have to consider it if we continue to not be able to run or pass....
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

We need "new energy". Not even cockfather believes that the team has confidence in Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Speaking of being on dicks, hows the wife these days, remember she calls me the Cockfather
                What did you say gnat?

Comment

If Hurts starts a game, Jeffrey will be healthy again. He wants no part of Wentz.

Comment

What did you say gnat?
                    Wow who helped you with that comeback, not the old lady to much cum in her mouth

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Wow who helped you with that comeback, not the old lady to much cum in her mouth
                      You are this bored's troll mascot. Me going back and forth with you is like MJ playing horse with a special Olympic basketball player. I mean shit, I could whoop your ass all day, but would I actually win anything? The answer is no Gnat.

Comment

If the Ravens score again, it's time. Not gadget stuff, actually playing time.

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                          But then Wentz can’t make a bunch of great throws in a “frantic comeback” that comes up just short.
                          hmmm, if only the QB can play like he’s down by 2 scores all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

hmmm, if only the QB can play like he’s down by 2 scores all the time
                            We (they) started moving the ball when Jalen got some play time. Carson balled out in the second half but they were just too far behind because of shitty play calling, a poor man's offensive line, and Carson's inability to protect the ball.

Comment

We (they) started moving the ball when Jalen got some play time. Carson balled out in the second half but they were just too far behind because of shitty play calling, a poor man's offensive line, and Carson's inability to protect the ball.
                              DEFENSE SUCKED AGAIN.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X