X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll always be grateful for the Super Bowl

But Doug has to go.

The whole organization needs an enema.

It's painfully evident Doug has very little do to with that win. Got lucky the next year in a shit division and a double doink but he is not a great play caller nor does he have any clue how to adjust to getting his ass kicked.

Comment

I like Doug. First priority is fire Howie. Firing Schwartz would be nice too, but I’m sure he’d have real LBs if it weren’t for Howie.

Comment

Doug hasn’t had a good year, but I’ll be pissed if he gets fired. Roseman, Wentz and Schwartz are way more to blame IMO

Comment

I’m afraid so. He was a great motivator surrounded by good offensive coaches. Once the players figure out they don’t have a good plan nobody can motivate them. The question is will they try to save Wentz with a new head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            I’m afraid so. He was a great motivator surrounded by good offensive coaches. Once the players figure out they don’t have a good plan nobody can motivate them. The question is will they try to save Wentz with a new head coach.
            The Hurts pick means that Wentz goes before Pederson. I’m fine with that, but I worry that it means that Howie also sticks around.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Doug has to go.
              I'm not that down on Doug. You've got to give him players. Carson looks so messed up. And the defense has nothing to do with him. Howie has to go first. He's really mismanaged the team since the Superbowl.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I'm not that down on Doug. You've got to give him players. Carson looks so messed up. And the defense has nothing to do with him. Howie has to go first. He's really mismanaged the team since the Superbowl.
                Agree with this, though they do not look like a well coached team this season.

Comment

Working...
                X