Torry Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torry Smith

That contract makes Howie look like a genius.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

the fact that the second and third year are options?

i didn't think he was a lock to make the team this year. re-sign jeffery, and let hollins take smith's spot on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      the fact that the second and third year are options?

i didn't think he was a lock to make the team this year. re-sign jeffery, and let hollins take smith's spot on the outside.
      I love this idea, but it doesn't sound like they will be able to sign Jeffery and Jernigan. Seems to me that Jernigan is more valuable to this team when you look at the big picture.

Comment

If Jeffery stays healthy I think you would definitely want to retain him.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

hadn't heard that. i do think jernigan was a great addition that no one is talking about. i'll be bummed if jeffery walks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            I love this idea, but it doesn't sound like they will be able to sign Jeffery and Jernigan. Seems to me that Jernigan is more valuable to this team when you look at the big picture.
            Jernigan is absolutely not more valuable than Jeffrey. Take Alshon off this team and the offense is as bad as last season, maybe even worse.

It's been talked about before, but his impact goes far beyond the stat sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              Jernigan is absolutely not more valuable than Jeffrey. Take Alshon off this team and the offense is as bad as last season, maybe even worse.

It's been talked about before, but his impact goes far beyond the stat sheet.
              AJ has taken 500 snaps. Jernigan 250. I'd like them both but Jeffery is more valuable.
              Last edited by Maniac; 10-29-2017, 08:38 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I would definitely agree with that. Keep Jeffery.

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  AJ has taken 500 snaps. Jernigan 250. I'd like them both but Jeffery is more valuable.
                  Could they keep them both? If anyone could make that work, it would be Howie.

Comment

As of right now

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Could they keep them both? If anyone could make that work, it would be Howie.
                    the Math doesn't work, but I'm sure there will be some moves.

I'm kicking back and enjoying this year until it's over though (that's not a roth specific comment).

Comment

hate to say this but i imagine peters will be off the books, freeing up some money.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        hate to say this but i imagine peters will be off the books, freeing up some money.
                        Peters - adds about 5.3 mil
                        Celek - adds about 4 mil
                        Curry - adds about 5 mil
                        Smiff - adds about 5 mil
                        Chris Long - adds about 1.5 mil
                        Maragos - adds about 1.5 mil

Comment

That's not too shabby for next year, almost worth it if they can get a real good LT this year then for our 1st to really go for it.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            Peters - adds about 5.3 mil
                            Celek - adds about 4 mil
                            Curry - adds about 5 mil
                            Smiff - adds about 5 mil
                            Chris Long - adds about 1.5 mil
                            Maragos - adds about 1.5 mil
                            Curry isn't worth the $$ (and has WAY less value than TJ or AJ), but he's been quite solid this season.

Comment

Working...
                            X