Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is that who just picked

Nick Foles?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Nick Foles?
    Hurts. Oh shit, that's who we picked instead of the obvious stud sitting there. Howie doing Howie.

Comment

A guy they should’ve drafted picking off the QB they should’ve kept. Chinn might’ve been an Eagle if they kept BDN, wouldn’t have needed Hurts

Comment

The sad truth is I bet if they move Wentz to another team with a decent set of WRs and coaching staff he will be great. It's been almost a year and a half he has been working with practice squad receivers and patchwork offensive lines and we want him to be Joe Montana.

Would love to trade Wentz and Mahomes situations meaning put Wentz on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Eagles today as is and let's see is Mahomes is an MVP and if Wentz stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          A guy they should’ve drafted picking off the QB they should’ve kept. Chinn might’ve been an Eagle if they kept BDN, wouldn’t have needed Hurts
          Lmao sure thing bro...gtfo, foles fuckin blows. I’ll always be grateful for the 2 game run for the SB but he’s trash

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Lmao sure thing bro...gtfo, foles fuckin blows. I’ll always be grateful for the 2 game run for the SB but he’s trash
            Would love to see Foles with these WR's and offensive line. Ya we would be league MVP right now with this group of scrubs and having to score 35+ to win the game. Really people give it a rest. Any QB in the league right now would be shit on this team.

Yes, Wentz isn't doing himself any favors and isn't playing well but damn he has no confidence in his line, his WR's or even Ertz right now.

​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X