O’Brien is awful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O’Brien is awful

Up 4 and he lets the Seahawks snap the ball after making a huge play down the field and hurried up to the ball. His defensive linemen weren’t even in their stances. Wide-open catch by Jimmy Graham.

Call a fucking TO. You’re up 4.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

He's a stone moron ... rookie or not you don't run up the fucking middle on 3d and 4 when a first down wins the game.

He's got two of the best WR's in the league and one of the most mobile QB's and he runs a fucking dive?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Watson couldn't even hide his disgust on the sideline.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I remember watching the first episode of the Texans' "Hard Knocks" and being struck by how profoundly unintelligent and uninspiring O'Brien came across. The guy just oozed mediocrity.

Comment

What fucking coach calls a play taking the ball away from his best players when he can win the game on one play?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            What fucking coach calls a play taking the ball away from his best players when he can win the game on one play?
            The kind of coach who thinks he's going to fool someone.

Comment

It's a mental disorder with certain coaches, I believe.

"The game went into overtime, and the Lions won the ensuing coin toss. However, Mornhinweg felt that having the wind in his favor was more important than getting the ball, despite having Jason Hanson (who hit a then-NCAA record 62-yard field goal in his college days at Washington State University) as his kicker. He elected to kick, rather than receive. As it turned out, the Lions never got the ball; on the Bears' opening drive, Chicago scored a field goal to win the game."
              Last edited by Melchior; 10-29-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

How about Gruden Jr handing it off

with 4 seconds left instead of taking a knee,,,They hand it off to the only guy thats worth shit on the team; and he gets um limping! For nothing! what a maroooon..
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

He agrees

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ad-play-calls/

Comment

O'Brien is the classic "coordinator but not a coach." He just doesn't have the game-day acuity.

Comment

It was beyond ridiculous to run Lamar Miller 3 times when, in fact, he had picked up the initial first down, which forced Seattle to use their time outs, by having Watson run the ball.

How he didn't call a play to give Watson a run/pass option was mind boggling stupid IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X