Travis Fulgham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Fulgham

Appears to be the real thing. Fulgham, Reagor and Ward should be the receivers next season. Hightower is 4. Have to see how Whiteside plays the rest of the season.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Appears to be the real thing. Fulgham, Reagor and Ward should be the receivers next season. Hightower is 4. Have to see how Whiteside plays the rest of the season.
    Whiteside can block well but they don't seem to target him for some reason.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'm thinking Hightower has more drops than catches at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        I'm thinking Hightower has more drops than catches at this point.
        Yeah, but he's a rookie with speed and did have a nice catch in the second half. Gotta give him another year.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Whiteside can block well but they don't seem to target him for some reason.
          He's no Riley Cooper. Now that guy could block!

Comment

I agree that those three have shown promise. I think they could still go WR early in the draft though. Reagor, Fulgham, and a rookie could be a good trio. Ward deserves a roster spot but I wouldn't make personnel decisions just based on his presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              I sure hope not. Wentz deserves better than that crew. This resembles the same conversations about the Eagles being set at running back with Scott and Clement backing up Sanders. No bueno.
              Last edited by Snakebitten; 10-18-2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I think they could still go WR early in the draft though.
                Not if Howie's drafting. And I'm only giving Reagor the benefit of the doubt. Haven't seen enough of him.

Comment

Working...
                X