Birds ticket gouging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds ticket gouging?

A friend and fellow ST holder opted in for tickets if / when they would allow attendance. He received the call this week where they allowed him to buy up to 6 pods for his 2 seats in LL 135. He bought just 2 and made his way there yesterday. Of course he was pissed with the play but was also annoyed that his seats that usually are $185 ea ran him $400 ea. He was starved for Eagles fb so he bit the bullet. Of course this was his option and he knows it was a mistake (regardless of outcome) and won't go again in 2020.
    Is anyone else hearing this type of nonsense with the limited amount of tickets? Would a $300 Club seat be $600 ea? On a side note he mentioned it was well organized with every other parking, urinals etc,.. no stopping anywhere.. everything you would expect. I opted out and had no desire to go under those perimeters.
    Hopes that were high in the heat of September ... can wilt and die in the chill of November. November can be cold and grey, November can be surly with bitter rain upon the world and winter coming early.
    - "The Voice" of NFL films -John Facenda

I guess the crab frys were 75$ too...I wouldn't pay anything to see this shit sho.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I'm guessing that since the seats are limited, but "value" increases. And the Eagles ticket office figures that since they are taking the cost out of the customer's store credit, they wouldn't notice the oversized transaction. Pretty shady move on the Eagles part.

For the record, I did not opt out (you had to opt out, not opt in), thinking that maybe I would have a chance to go this season. But with no chance of a picnic, and with this price change, I definitely have no interest in seeing this shit show in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        I'm guessing that since the seats are limited, but "value" increases. And the Eagles ticket office figures that since they are taking the cost out of the customer's store credit, they wouldn't notice the oversized transaction. Pretty shady move on the Eagles part.

For the record, I did not opt out (you had to opt out, not opt in), thinking that maybe I would have a chance to go this season. But with no chance of a picnic, and with this price change, I definitely have no interest in seeing this shit show in person.
        It seems they have to cover the expense of opening the venue,,I doubt they are making any money at all
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Supply and demand.

Comment

Clusterfuck. I watched over $1000 dollars in person dirt races for about $300 online. Loved it lot better view

Comment

Working...
            X