Out of all the problems this team has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of all the problems this team has

Wentz is dead last... I’ll find myself getting pissed at him often & he deserves criticism but holy hell is he surrounded by hot garbage. He made a number of plays Sunday that only a few QBs make. Howie and the scouting department (college & pro) are problem numero uno. Nostalgic contracts, free agent wiffs, and countless draft mishaps (Justin Jefferson WTF). The talent isn’t there & add onto the fact EVERYONE offensively is hurt. Doug deserves plenty of criticism as well - time management, decision making, and poor game planning definitely contribute to this crap start... All in all, it ain’t Wentz and he gets on my nerves plenty.

Correctamundo. Howie passing on Jefferson may be worse than Klentak trading Sixto Sanchez, He was the obvious choice and many even thought he might not be there when they picked. Unfortunately, this cunt will be saved because of all of the injuries and a weak division will make it appear this team isn't that bad. There's no more 'wait and see' with this ass clown. He has set Wentz up to fail and it's only a matter of time until the franchise QB goes down with an injury because he's trying to do too much.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
      Wentz is dead last... I’ll find myself getting pissed at him often & he deserves criticism but holy hell is he surrounded by hot garbage. He made a number of plays Sunday that only a few QBs make. Howie and the scouting department (college & pro) are problem numero uno. Nostalgic contracts, free agent wiffs, and countless draft mishaps (Justin Jefferson WTF). The talent isn’t there & add onto the fact EVERYONE offensively is hurt. Doug deserves plenty of criticism as well - time management, decision making, and poor game planning definitely contribute to this crap start... All in all, it ain’t Wentz and he gets on my nerves plenty.
      could not agree more, Wentz is surrounded by nothing, worst OL in the league easily, defenders all over him every play, #4 WR is #1, 2 of the best TE's in the league down to zero and lost his RB, still came back against top 3 defense in the league. This team needs allot but QB is not one of them, oh and those who think Hurtz can do it, running yes, throwing no.

Comment

All in all I'm pretty happy how the team didn't quit. I watched the whole game. Im back on carson bandwagon but...... Jesus fin Christ last play for 2pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Correctamundo. Howie passing on Jefferson may be worse than Klentak trading Sixto Sanchez, He was the obvious choice and many even thought he might not be there when they picked. Unfortunately, this cunt will be saved because of all of the injuries and a weak division will make it appear this team isn't that bad. There's no more 'wait and see' with this ass clown. He has set Wentz up to fail and it's only a matter of time until the franchise QB goes down with an injury because he's trying to do too much.
          Giving the locker room to the franchise QB you just paid and putting a contender around him on offense and defense is not sufficiently outside the box.

Howlo had to take a shit on the conventional approach of Jefferson and Chinn ... because he's smarter than boring old orthodox.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
            Carson has thrown 9 interceptions and fumbled 5 times. Our team is shitty, but it doesn't help that he is giving opponents short fields.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Howie's only saving grace was the way he managed the salary cap. Next year, this team will be over $60M over the cap. That means he's as useless as it gets. This roster is now in shambles and next year is looking like more of the same.

Comment

Hey if we're gonna be be over the cap that bad time to see what the young bucks can do. I'd rather have hungry dogs then old dogs

Comment

Follow the money. Number One on your list should be the guy who can influence the guy who controls the purse strings. Just like with the Sixers, it isn't the Coach, it isn't the GM. It's the guy you say is "last" on your list.

Comment

One of my gripes is Jackson and Jeffrey collecting a paycheck for displacing air.
                    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                    X