Thanks for yet another great gayte!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for yet another great gayte!

Made it back through some pretty heavy rain last night. Was jazzed about the game's outcome, so it made the trip a bit easier.

On to the gayte...great to meet 3I, and to see the Possum Family again. Seriously, Ells, you've got a great bunch there. A couple of budding pepper eaters, and your better half was most kind in sharing some work-related advice with my buddy Klauss.

Trent was, as always, a positive dude, and his air guitar duet w/ DSG was pretty cool, too. Thanks for the shout-out for the chix salad sandwiches and for providing the meatball subs.

Great speidies, Southern Tier folk!

Eagle in Ohio making the appearance was a plus, as was being able to bump elbows with the GREAT Irish George right before kickoff!

Ken from Canada-thanks for searching me out, and I hope to talk more with you next go 'round. I know Cb and Bardy were there, just didn't make it around to y'all (next week!). Hope to see Fearless Leader then, too.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of folks I talked to, so please blame my head and not my heart...but NOT forgetting the greatest gayte assembler of all time: ZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUBAAAAZZZ!

Thanks, Z! You're the best. See you next week with the entire crew in tow.

fantastic day for sure. Work Advice from my wife? Didn’t know Your buddy klauss wants to be a stripper.

That ride home freaking SUUUUCCCKKKKKKKEEEEDDDDDD!!! Absolutely a white knuckles fiasco! I lost count of how many times I mini hydroplaned or hit standing water and had adrenaline dumps.

Got home at 12am, fell into bed, slept like a log til morning.

100000% worth it though.

Comment

Great seeing you again Pete

was wet but not cold thank gawd,,,yeah Ells; dude we planed like 4 times going home and I just put new tires on the truck about 4 months ago,,,so much water so fast,,it just didn't matter,,,we saw a shit ton of accidents goin in and coming out.....Glad everyone made it home in one piece
      Last edited by TRENT; 10-30-2017, 09:04 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I'VE BEEN BURNED OUT ALL DAY. WHAT A BLAST. THAT RIDE HOME WAS PRETTY ROUGH. A GAYTE FOR THE AGES.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
        X