X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is embarrassing.

Yuck.

It smells of incompetence.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

A lot of injuries, but seems to be more to it than that.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Relax. I’m frustrated with Wentz, but this could end up like the week 17 game last year.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Relax. I’m frustrated with Wentz, but this could end up like the week 17 game last year.
          This game is reminiscent of the Eagles Gnats games of the early 70s.......borderline unwatchable.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I’m quite relaxed...especially after missing a chip-shot FG going into half. Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I’m quite relaxed...especially after missing a chip-shot FG going into half. Lovely.
              Jesus...

I'm still going 06hawkalum tonight. Even if I don't feel good about it.

Comment

Jesus...

I'm still going 06hawkalum tonight. Even if I don't feel good about it.
                gahahha, someone has to...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

gahahha, someone has to...
                  Works like a charm

Comment

Working...
                  X