I crushed that pepper like a boss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I crushed that pepper like a boss!

I only shed a few tears. Great weekend, great time with fellow fans of the muthafuckin Eagles. I finally got a chance to see some of you bored members in person, and by God, ya'll sum ugly sumbitches haha! My wife finally understands why I'm always looking at Igglephans. Thank you Zubaz for being my Eagle Connect.

7 and 1 BITCHES!!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

You handled it almost as well as Ells' kid!

Comment

those kids are savages...half human, half possum
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        I only shed a few tears. Great weekend, great time with fellow fans of the muthafuckin Eagles. I finally got a chance to see some of you bored members in person, and by God, ya'll sum ugly sumbitches haha! My wife finally understands why I'm always looking at Igglephans. Thank you Zubaz for being my Eagle Connect.

7 and 1 BITCHES!!
        that pepper was almost the death of me .. but I think I took it like a champ sounds like you crushed it bro

Comment

U did! Wow!

Props to U dude! and all who 8 one of CB mind fryers!

Great to finally meet 3I!!!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Looks like that security guard lady on the field is signaling to keep some “eyes” on you guys!

Comment

Working...
            X