Wentz not the issue on this team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz not the issue on this team.

He can’t overcome the true issues against the good teams which are his line and his coaches.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    He can’t overcome the true issues against the good teams which are his line and his coaches.
    Agreed, however...his decision-making HAS to improve.

Comment

Agree although difficult to make decisions in a collapsing pocket AND remain competitive
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

OL was like a sieve on pass protection tonight. Wentz not the issue.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Wentz is clutch. I’ve made frustration posts about him, and his decision making needs to improve no matter who’s around him, but he’s come through in these spots lately.

Comment

I’m not a Wentz guy but he’s been the reason I’ve been watching these games into the 4th quarter
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Wentz and Pederson both drive me nuts. They are both frustratingly inconsistent.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Wentz is clutch. I’ve made frustration posts about him, and his decision making needs to improve no matter who’s around him, but he’s come through in these spots lately.
                He’s very Favre-esq.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Engram catches that pass and they lose. I'll credit Carson for bringing them back but the Giants are the worst defense in the NFL.

That said I loaded up on the Eagles at +800 when they were down 21-10 because I couldn't accept they would lose to the VagIants. Plus the beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Engram catches that pass and they lose. I'll credit Carson for bringing them back but the Giants are the worst defense in the NFL.

That said I loaded up on the Eagles at +800 when they were down 21-10 because I couldn't accept they would lose to the VagIants. Plus the beers.
                    Nicely done.

Comment

The Vagiants aren't close to the worst defense in the NFL ... even harsh critics have then ranked 20th. He QB'd for two TDs in six minutes at the end of that game with some fucking dimes in big spots ... the drop gave him the opportunity but he fucking did it didn't he?

That's the NFL ... one or two plays every game are the difference between the fans thinking the QB is a baller and the QB is a shitbag.

Jones doesn't slip the year the Eagles won the Super Bowl and Big Dick Nick is just a dick.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Vagiants aren't close to the worst defense in the NFL ... even harsh critics have then ranked 20th. He QB'd for two TDs in six minutes at the end of that game with some dimes in big spots ... the drop gave him the opportunity but he fucking did it didn't he?

That's the NFL ... one or two plays every game are the difference between the fans thinking the QB is a baller and the QB is a shitbag.

Julio Jones doesn't slip the year the Eagles won the Super Bowl and Big Dick Nick is just a dick.

Comment

Wentz and Pederson both drive me nuts. They are both frustratingly inconsistent.
                          Yes, and they seem to tag team their problematic moments. Wentz takes a shit play and makes something good happen. Or panics and screws up a play that is working well. Pedey takes an easy (well, from my perspective) short yardage situation and over complicates the play.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

The Vagiants aren't close to the worst defense in the NFL.
                            Thats right. I was thinking about the Cowboys. Giants run defense is good, pass defense not so much.

You only see the good plays Carson makes and the bad calls by Pederson. They both are rollercoaster rides.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

Yes, and they seem to tag team their problematic moments. Wentz takes a shit play and makes something good happen. Or panics and screws up a play that is working well. Pedey takes an easy (well, from my perspective) short yardage situation and over complicates the play.

What plays are working well that Wentz fucks up?

Comment

Working...
                              X